About Me

My photo
im a simple person. i am serious and bubbly. i always want my people to be happy. i make them go crazy. i am a positive thinker- i always believe that it really works.

Monday, April 21, 2008

please help me

Hi people!

I'm Renier from Philippines touching your kind hearts to include me in your prayers. I'm in edge of my career now. I'm soon to take a test-sqe. Our college imposts this special qualifying examination. This is a do or die exam. If you pass, you will continue to the next year-level. If you're not, its the end of your trip. Please help me...

I humbly requesting for your prayers. Prayers are powerful indeed. I know for sure this would help me alot. I am here to ask for your prayers. Prayer will help me reach my dreams.

Thank you in advance and GOD BLESS TO ALL OF US.

No comments: