About Me

My photo
im a simple person. i am serious and bubbly. i always want my people to be happy. i make them go crazy. i am a positive thinker- i always believe that it really works.

Monday, April 21, 2008

My blogs?

I am blogging for a couple of times and i wonder if this is really reaching out to the people around the world or what. I have this feeling that it doesnt. I dont know why? Maybe because no one leaves comments on my site or it is just unpopular to all. I wonder how Brian Gorrel reached it out to the people to tell his story.

Hmmm. I am hopeless. No one is opening my blog site.

2 comments:

reonza_co. said...

hi... i am the only one giving comment to my work.. see blogs are not popular.

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Give it time, you have a great site! Before long you will be talking to people all over the country.